There are no right or wrong answers. Just the one that is true.
1. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
2. How long did it take to turn on your phone or laptop?
3. What is your dream?
4. Are you trading time for money?
5. Where will you be exactly one year from now?
6. Where will you be five years from now?
7. Is this where you thought you’d be five years ago?
8. Do you own anything you absolutely can’t live without?
9. How do you feel when you know you have a lecture in 5 minutes?
10. How do you feel during your lectures?
11. If you met you professor(s) outside of class, could you be friends?
12. How much do you have in common with your course-mates?
13. How much does your degree mean to you?
14. Can you see yourself spending the rest of your life in your field of study?
15. What will be the first thing you do when you graduate?
16. Have you met anyone life changing?
17. Have you learned anything life changing?
18. Have you learned anything that surprised you?
19. Do you feel challenged?
20. What are you grateful for today?
21. Have you met someone new this week?
22. When was the last time you said hello to a stranger?
23. If you won the lottery, would you leave university?
24. If you could spend a year abroad where would you go and what would you do?
25. Do you have any regrets so far?
26. If you weren’t here, where would you be?
27. Are you aiming to be the very best?
28. Are you doing your best?
29. What did you learn today that you didn’t know yesterday?
30. Are you happy?